|Created: March 27, 2019|
Build custom web applications and SaaS solutions for businesses
Wisebox Solutions Inc. has more than two decades of experience delivering custom business solutions that empower our customers to increase staff productivity, simplify their business processes and increase their revenue. We build mobile-friendly web systems that are always up to date, load at lightning speeds, and are easy to use. Learn more about Wisebox on our website at https://wisebox.solutions
The successful candidate will be working with our client's development and project management teams to implement high-quality web development projects. These teams will be relying on you to understand our client's business processes and to implement a proposed solution using front-end and back-end web technologies.
- Diploma or degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of REST and Ajax
- Mastery of Windows workstation management
- Solid understanding of the Bootstrap V3 framework
- Strong understanding and experience working with a variety of database systems
- Strong understanding of Content Management Systems
- General understanding of web development security issues and countermeasures
- Able to demonstrate at least two Bootstrap V3 or V4 templates that have been built from scratch or heavily customized
- Productive using Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, OneNote, etc.
- Has participated in or has led real at least one real world project, big or small, outside of education projects
- Familiar with common libraries such as jQuery, React, Angular, etc.
- Familiar with GIS & geospatial systems, such as Google Maps, Google Earth API, CesiumJS, ESRI’s ArcGIS, etc.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Faster learner who can adapt and improve within a constantly changing industry
- Personable, able to interact with non-technical client staff to document business use cases and draft requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter who knows why they love this job and strives for excellence
- A future leader who empowers others