|Created: September 18, 2018|
Wisebox Solutions Inc.
Wisebox Solutions Inc. has more than two decades of experience delivering custom business solutions that empower our customers to increase staff productivity, simplify their business processes and increase their revenue. We build mobile-friendly web systems that are always up to date, load at lightning speeds, and are easy to use. Learn more about Wisebox on our website at https://wisebox.solutions
The successful candidate will be working with our client's development and project management teams to implement high-quality web development projects. These teams will be relying on you to understand our client's business processes and to implement a proposed solution using front-end and back-end web technologies.
• Diploma in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of the Client Server Architecture
• Mastery of Windows workstation management
• Solid understanding of the Bootstrap V3 framework
• Strong understanding and experience working with SQL or NoSQL
• Strong understanding of Content Management Systems
• General understanding of web development security issues and countermeasures
• Able to demonstrate at least two Bootstrap V3 templates that have been built from scratch or heavily customized
• Familiar with using Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, OneNote, etc.
• Experience using web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, REST, etc.
• Familiar with AJAX libraries such as jQuery, React, Angular, etc.
Soft Skills Requirements
• Faster learner who can adapt and improve within a constantly changing industry
• Personable, able to interact with non-technical client staff to document business use cases and draft requirements
• Strong written and verbal communicational skills
• A self-starter who knows why they love this job and strives for excellence
• A future leader who empowers others